Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quick Update

Wow what a month this has been for me! You might notice that there have not been any updates or session pics in over like 3 weeks? Well my husband and I just bought a home that basically took up every free moment we had over the last month hence why I've had to take some time off from the business. But I am happy to say we are all moved in and I am ready to get back in the saddle so to speak! I am already booking up for the summer so if you are thinking of family pictures or anything else be sure to contact me soon before I get completely booked up! In a few days I will be announcing the details of the Summertime Beachside Mini Sessions that will be taking place July 17th in New Smyrna Beach. The slots will be very limited so be sure to check here or on my Facebook Fan Page for the latest information!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP