Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photos with Toddler Twins {Winter Park Family Photographer}

Julie and I are fellow twin mamas. Her girls are just one week younger than my boys so when I told her that I felt her pain while we were doing her shoot, I really did! You see just a day before I had done my family photos with my boys and it went just about as well as I expected...pretty bad actually. But such is life with twin toddlers! One is looking at the camera while the other is not, one will cry while the other laughs, one will frown while the other smiles, the list goes on and on! All and all I think we did ok and managed to snap a few good shots of the girls...sort of looking at the camera together:)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP