Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog Update...it's About Time!!!

I know I know...I am literally the world's worst blogger...like EVER!!! It's a bit time consuming and I always end up running out of time to do it and before I know it I have like 5 sessions to blog..sometimes more. And if you have ever used Blogger you know how long it can take to put photos on here so please forgive me!

I thought I would just do a quick recap of the last couple of sessions or months..whichever! Last post was about Spring Mini Sessions right? Well those went great! I loved seeing all of my former clients that participated and meeting a few new ones too! I also did a family session for a soldier and his family who happens to be an old friend of mine from high school! Last weekend was a newborn shoot, a maternity shoot and a shoot for a fellow photographer in the area! Phew...Ok now I feel caught up!

I will leave you with a few shots of the last couple of months and the hope that I will be a better blogger from now on...a girl can dream right?


0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP