Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Beach Mini Sessions

I can't believe it's June already and I am talking about Beach sessions. I swear I feel like I just got finished with Holiday sessions! I guess that is just how life is when you are juggling work, family and all of the stuff that comes with that.

So now it's time to get into the Summer mood for some good ole' Family Beach Mini Sessions! Here are all of the details.....

Date: Saturday June 18, 2011
Location: Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral, FL
Times: 4:30, 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00. (will add a 6:30 if there is a need for an additional spot)
Price: $125 for the 30 minute session along with 10 edited high res images on CD with printing rights.

Obviously space is limited so please call or email ASAP to book your slot.
info@andrearichburgphoto.com or 404-964-4252

I look forward to seeing everyone!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP